Romanian Outsourcing Summit 2015
The Diplomat – Bucharest in partnership with Outsourcing Advisors and other important entities – will present on March 26th, 2015 , at Intercontinental Hotel, the ROMANIAN OUTSOURCING SUMMIT AND AWARDS 2015 , an elite event that brings to attention the evolution of the local services sector and specific solutions to improve its development. If you are part of the outsourcing industry, you cannot miss this event!
Romania is one of Europe’s most important destinations for business services investors, such as BPO, ITO or SSC suppliers, a sector worth currently roughly 1.2 billion Euro, with more than 60,000 employees. Although registering constant growth on the local market in the past few years, the business services industry experiences several challenges that hinder its proper development.
The Diplomat – Bucharest presents the ROMANIAN OUTSOURCING SUMMIT 2015, an elite event that brings to attention the evolution of the local services sector and specific solutions to improve its development.
• Romanian outsourcing overview, business process outsourcing, insourcing
• What are 2015 trends in outsourcing and shared services?
• Financial incentives: what are the current state aid schemes for the development of the outsourcing industry
• Outsourcing opportunities in Tier 2 and 3 Romanian cities
• What should Romania capitalize on in the context where cheap labor cost is no longer an asset
• What are the main aspects foreign investors seek in a country? What are the requirements the country meets and what
should Romania emphasise on further?
• What are the main 2015 challenges of the local players have to face?
• How important is the partnership between companies and educational system and how can it be enhanced?
• Newest trends: how can Rapid Process Automation increase the company’s efficiency and eliminate human error
08:30 – 09:00 REGISTRATION
09:00 – 11:00 FIRST SECTION: ROMANIAN OUTSOURCING LANDSCAPE, OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES
• Radu Puchiu, Secretary of State, Government of Romania
• Varujan Pambuccian, Member of the Commission for Information Technology and Communications of the Chamber
• Amalia Sterescu, Senior Business Consultant, Outsourcing Advisors
• Mihaela Apostoleanu, Support Sales and Business Operations Director at Oracle
• Iulian Sorescu, Associated Partner, Head of Financial Department, Noerr Finance & Tax
• Crina Ilie, Vice President, Human Resources – Genpact Europe.
• Teodor Blidarus, Vice President ANIS, Managing Partner – Softelligence
• Roxana Tesiu, Europe HR Head at Wipro Technologies
11:00-11:15 Coffee Break
11:15 – 13:00 SECOND SESSION: ROMANIA, AN OUTSOURCING ATTRACTION FOR INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES AND ROMANIAN ENTREPRENEURS
Moderator: Teodor Blidarus, Vicepresident ANIS
• Francesca Postolache, Partner, Audit Services, PwC Romania
• Board Member of ABSL
• Alexandru Tulai, President Cluj IT Cluster
• Dan Zaharia, Senior Leasing Consultant, EXTIND Management
13:00 – 14:00 NETWORKING LUNCH
We’ll see each other there !