Outsourcing Advisors – strategic partner for HR in Shared Services & Outsourcing FORUM
The English-language business magazine The Diplomat–Bucharest organizes the first event exclusively dedicated to HR for Shared Services &Outsourcing Industry in Romania, on October 28, 2015 at InterContinental Hotel Bucharest.
Romania’s Shared Services and Outsourcing companies are dealing with a great challenge nowadays: finding proper human resources. As the business services industry seems to be racing with double-digit growth year on year and the human resources are a key driver of savings, now more than ever, HR leaders have begun to leverage HRSSO to find new ways to drive value to the business and demonstrate ROI and to generate more additional benefits such as increased organizational agility, effectiveness, performance and customer satisfaction.
Romanian HR in Shared Services & Outsourcing Forum 2015 brings together the business services investors such as SSC, ITO, BPO, academic figures and authorities to discuss and discover new tools, strategies and solutions for developing, implementing & optimizing the HR Shared Services model.
- Academic partnerships – between companies and academic institutions, with a focus on impactful collaboration.
- Prioritization of HR business objectives and budget.
- Current and anticipated HRSS delivery models, organization and staffing. Though only a small percentage of HR specialists are currently utilizing predictive analytics, this is changing rapidly.
- New technologies – current and emerging – to enable this transformation. HR is Going Mobile: Employees are now 2-5 times more likely to access HR applications on their smart phones. HR systems should be equipped with mobile applications that are interactive and easy to use.
- Planned and future HR process improvements, including technology deployments and academic partnerships.
- Employee value proposition.
- New strategies to develop and retain talent in your organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE FORUM?
CEOs, COOs, CFOs, General Managers
- Heads of HR, HR Directors
- Heads of Workforce Planning and Recruitment, Organizational Development & Capability
- HR project and change management
- HR leaders for recruitment and staffing, resourcing, retention, compensation and benefits
- Business & Financial Analysts
- Academic professionals
- Representatives of the students associations
- Leaders of the banking, real estate and IT industries
- HR solutions & technology providers/ vendors
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Capture new qualified leads – the leading thinkers and practitioners sharing best practices that improve your HR services;
- Access updated information directly from the involved authorities;
- Get insights from the academic professionals;
- Exchange experiences with professionals similar to you and find their success stories;
- Quality networking – Meet and interact with thought leaders in your fields and build new relationships;
- Participate in specialized, highly engaging, interactive workshops
- 08:30 – 09:00 Registration & Coffee
- 09:00 – 11:00 First session: Authorities and academic point of view
- 11:00 – 11:15 Coffee break
- 11:15 – 13:15 Second session: Planned and future HR process improvements, including technology deployments
- 13:15 – 14:45 Networking Lunch
- 14:45 – 16:00 Four simultaneous workshops
Outsourcing Advisors (the central point of reference for any foreign investor or local Romanian business interested in developing/enhancing their outsourcing services) is a strategic partner for the event.
Don’t forget to register!
For any other details please contact the organizational team at : Tel: 021 2101336 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org