“I am an Outsourcing Professional” : Daria Ionescu
With an experience of 6 years in Outsourcing and In house Business , our community highly recommends Daria as a true Outsourcing professional !
With a major in Marketing and Public Relations (graduate from National Academy of Economics Studies ) Daria started her career with a position of Customer Care Representative at Computer Generated Solutions , working on the Collection Department for the AOL Project ( the first American Internet provider ).
In 2008 she took a new role in the Support Renewal Department at Oracle Corporation as a GRSC Support Sales Account Manager , gathering the following experience:
- managing a portfolio of customers for USA,UK and Ireland
- experience regarding business communication between Oracle and the company’s Partners
- Managing an important revenue partner portfolio
- Ensuring and improving embedded support business through the UK and Ireland region
- Developing email campaigns to attract extra revenue on support deals in the West Region
- Developing a personal approach for high end partners – nurturing accounts and farming new leads
Since January 2013 , Daria is also part of the Outsourcing Advisors ‘s team – contributor and Content Manager – and her experience in this field so far can be outlined below :
Web performance monitoring ,identifying areas of improvement and providing guidance
Analyzing all traffic reports
Creating and implementing strategies for online promotion
SEO and optimization
Ensuring maximum traffic and engagement
Monitoring competitors and providing suggestions for constant improvement
Managing all activities across all digital platforms ( FB,LinkedIn,Blogs )
She is driven by the immense desire to create a community for the Outsourcing professionals in Romania and not only , a online sharing place for all the experiences , news and thoughts regarding this field!
Outsourcing Advisors recommends Daria Ionescu as a true Romanian Outsourcing Professional!