Who we are
What is our mission?
Outsourcing Advisors is the central point of reference for any foreign investor or local Romanian business interested in developing/enhancing their outsourcing services. We are looking to:
- Connect local and foreign entities with the needed resources in order to thrive in the Romanian market.
- Educate local government, local companies and investors in order to take full advantage of the wealth of available information and resources.
- Create opportunities for growth and collaboration for individuals activating in the local outsourcing market.
What is our vision?
We aim to become the go-to resource for any individual/entrepreneur or small/mid-sized/large company that is interested in exploring and utilizing the great potential that the Romanian market has for outsourcing.
What can we do for you?
- Are you a foreign investor? We can provide you with:
- Consultancy services in a broad area, starting for Legal frameworks to Real Estate options
- Consultancy on accelerating Start-up businesses
- Advice on shared services expansion
- Training, coaching and mentoring services for your new business
- Access to a broad network of people that will help you in setting up your business
- Paid access to our Outsourcing Club with its unique perks
- Are you a local company or individual contributor? We can offer you:
- A varied amount of training options for outsourcing and call center professionals
- Coaching services for middle and senior management
- Guidance and career development for both existing outsourcing professionals and ambitious aspirants.
- The opportunity to share your CV, which will be included in our Database and shared with hiring managers on request
- Partnership aimed at promoting your services on our site and within our network
What makes us unique?
- We are the first Romanian portal that is exclusively dedicated to the Romanian Outsourcing community.
- We have one of the strongest networks of individuals and companies we are collaborating with.
- We offer a holistic approach to setting up a business in Romania.
- We are heavily reliant on the Romanian talent, which we promote on our portal.
- We are making the first steps towards lobbying the outsourcing cause to our Local Government and potential investors