What is BPO
Business process outsourcing (BPO) is a subset of outsourcing that involves the contracting of the operations and responsibilities of specific business functions (or processes) to a third-party service provider.
Among the benefits and advantages that BPO offers, we can outline the following :
- Including employee benefits management;
- Encompassing a number of functions that are considered “non-core” to the primary business strategy and as a result increasing a company’s flexibility .In consequence , the speed of business processes is increased;
- Providing the company with the time needed to concentrate on their business and maintaining the highest standards in their area of expertise , as well as cost reduction.
A great number of organizations have already outsourced a series of their business functions or are in the process of exploring BPO. However, when facing the actual process numerous potential benefits that appear persuasive in high level discussion often remain evasive in execution. Impartial guidance and useful information needs to be provided . This is where an Outsourcing Advisor comes in :
- Introducing discipline and momentum to client deals;
- Educating and supporting clients through the change;
- Promoting the BPO industry;
- Providing independent, balanced, impartial, expert advice to clients.