New CBRE Report – 2016 is set to be a year of records for the Romanian office market!
Recently CBRE Romania have launched a new Bucharest Office Market Report. Please find below the key points:
- 105,000 sq m, Total Leasing Activity (TLA) in Q1 2016.
- In west sub-market were transacted over 35,000 sq m (34% of TLA).
- The IT&C sector continues to be the most active on the market, making up a share of 52% of TLA (over 54,000 sq m).
- The overall rate of vacancy decreased to 12.3%.
- The current stock of 2.42 million sq m should increase by approx. 317,000 sq m by the end of 2016.
- Prime rent level remains stable at 18.5 €/sq m/ month.
You can download the report here: Bucharest Office Market Report