Looking to outsource? Here’s why Romania should be on your list
Following substantial growth in recent years, the development of the Outsourcing sector in Romania continues in 2018. The first three months of 2018 stand as a proof, with two trends – existing corporations expand their operations in our country, bringing more knowledge-based work to their Romanian centres, or new companies choose Romania as their preferred Outsourcing destination.
Let’s look at some of the reasons why Romania continues to attract international companies on the search for qualitative transactions, efficiencies and the right skillset.
Romania has grown into an ideal location for Outsourcing because of the following factors:
- It’s geographical position and accessibility (1-3 hour flights from most European business centres)
- Cultural compatibility and business ethics which facilitates close relationships with customers in Western and Central Europe
- Strong multilingual skills and availability of different native languages, such as German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Greece etc.
- Strong technical skills and adoption of new technologies
- Growing IT hubs in Bucharest, Cluj Napoca, Iasi, Timisoara
- Employment rates which continue to be competitive in Europe
- Academic readiness to support talent pool continuity
- Young workforce compared to other European countries
- Extremely agile network infrastructure and one of the fastest internet connections in the world
Are you considering to outsource or insource your business to Romania?
Our Advisory Board will offer you prompt market research information about the Romanian market, pool of resources, labour legislation, local trends, Romanian towns potential, existing skills and tactics to attract best talent.
Contact us today and we’ll be please to help you to achieve your ambitious business plans!