Job opening – Director of Operations, Outsourcing Advisors
We connect. We educate. We generate opportunities.
Career Opportunity: Director of Operations
Outsourcing Advisors offers consultancy services for potential investors in Romanian Outsourcing industry, start-up consultancy services, advisory on shared services expansion, training to outsourcing and call center professionals, coaching services for middle and senior management, guidance and career development for both outsourcing professionals and ambitious aspirants.
We manage to stand out in the industry through informing, educating and developing the pride to be part of a strong community – the Group of Professionals working within the Romanian Outsourcing Industry.
We believe in the potential of the Outsourcing Community to attract new investments and to position Romania as the no.1 European Outsourcing destination.
Job opening: Director of Operations
Level: Middle management
- Minimum 5 years in the outsourcing/BPO/Shared Service industry;
- Project management experience;
- Exposure to customer relations/customer support locally or internationally;
- Sales experience can be an advantage;
- At least 3 years management experience;
- The ability to work independently and to manage remotely;
- Result orientation;
- Excellent communication skills, strong English proficiency.
- Executing the company strategies in terms of business development;
- Delivering sales targets by coordinating the relationship with third party telesales teams, indirect sales or by exploiting new sales opportunities.
- Promoting the benefits of the Outsourcing Club and achieving the targeted membership numbers;
- Implementing flexible processes for our communication with customers or potential customers;
- Responsible for company market research activity and liaison with third party survey producers;
- Main point of contact for company partners, covering partners support needs;
- Responsible for enhancing the Romanian Outsourcing Community through Outsourcing Club, conferences/events organized by Outsourcing Advisors;
- Managing the Outsourcing Advisors training division;
- Strong liaison with other lines of business, team members, good team spirit.
- Outsourcing Advisors affiliation to different external organizations;
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work within a young and enthusiastic team;
- Flexible working schedule, working remotely;
- Mentoring & training for career development;
- Salary & benefits package based on expertise and candidate development potential.
Please send your applications at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 15th, 2015 with subject: Director of Operations – Application.