I am an “Outsourcing Professional” – Mihai Surdeanu
Mihai Surdeanu has 7 years experience within in-sourced support centers some of his key roles in the past years being: EMEA Consulting Divisional Process Owner and Deal Manager for France (sales support). His expertise is related to:
- Leading & Coaching Contract Specialists Teams for drafting contracts for France, BeNeLux and the Scandinavian countries; Performing hiring interviews and training the new hires;
- Supporting the Sales Organization in planning the bid phase, negotiating terms and conditions and by providing the contract handover for contracts with French customers;
- Overall Consulting process objectives working closely with the EMEA Consulting and Professional Services Teams and the Global Finance (Booking) teams;
- Process and procedures improvement – collecting requirements and making proposals;
- Represent EMEA in the global process team;
- Coach and teach others about process concepts and solutions;
- Monitor and follow up on the changes implemented;
- Liaison between various departments, on contract related issues: Sales Organization, Legal, Business Practices, Risk Management, Credit & Collections.
Graduated of Economics and Business Law module (ASE), Mihai Surdeanu has also teaching experience as University Assistant (ASE).
Outsourcing Advisors recommends Mihai Surdeanu as a Sr. Romanian Outsourcing Professional!