“I am an Outsourcing Professional” – Diana Lupurici
An expert in the Accounts Payable domain and with an experience of over 3 years working for ones of the most prestigious Outsourcing companies worldwide, Diana Lupurici is, without a doubt, a true Outsourcing Professional!
Diana started her career in the Accounts Payable line of business in 2011, occupying a position of Accounts Payable Agent for Italy and Luxembourg, working for one of the most important BPO and Outsourcing providers in Romania: Genpact Corporation.
As an Accounts Payable Agent, her responsibilities included:
- Processing financial documents (travel and expenses invoices, transport invoices, inter-company invoices) received from suppliers in the system (ERP) following the procedures in force;
- Reconciling accounts payable and related reports;
- Analysis of debit and credit balances of suppliers;
- Carrying out activities related to month closing and reconciliation between group companies;
- Reconciliation of suppliers account statements
In this position, Diana also took ownership of a new invoice processing project, by creating procedures and training a team located in India.
In 2012, Diana took another step in her career, by working for another Outsourcing Provider, WNS GLOBAL SERVICES as an Accounts Payable Agent for Italy. Part of her new responsibilities within this position included:
- On the job training at the client site for approximately 4 months implementing SAP and taking over activities from local team;
- Ownership of a new inter-company and coding processing Kaizen project (implement the tool and creating the procedures;
- Identifying opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions so the team can operate in an efficient and cost effective manner
Since 2013 Diana was promoted within the same company, WNS GLOBAL SERVICES, to the position of General Ledger Accountant, responsible for ensuring that the business transactions have been properly accounted for and accurately reflect the company’s accounting process. Diana’s experience includes:
- GL account maintenance, journal entries, closing activities, reporting);
- Closing & Reconciling sub ledgers: AP, AR, Bank Accounts;
- Analyzing and booking recurring, reclassification and allocation of journal entries as per instructions from the business;
- Reconciling relevant B/S accounts;
- Preparing and sending consolidation reports to local teams (VAT, WHT,F24 reports)
With a Bachelor Degree in Economic Sciences and a Master in Marketing and Business Communication, Diana Lupurici is proficient in English and Italian, has experience in project management and mediating skills. Great team player and naturally communicative, she has always proven herself as a true and most valuable Outsourcing Professional!