I am an “Outsourcing Professional” – Diana Ionescu
Diana Ionescu is a Romanian Outsourcing Professional!
In the past 3 years Diana Ionescu played different roles within outsourcing giant Accenture, being very active in the HR field as Compensation and Benefits Expert and lately as Global Process Specialist and Training Coordinator. Diana has experience in managing remotely international teams, implementing and improving global processes, coordinating training teams start-up in international locations – e.g. Prague.
- Lead Global Processes in terms of Workforce Administration, Exit and Contact Centre;
- Implementation of HR & Training related projects at global level;
- Remote management of people in more than 5 locations worldwide;
- Training team setup and implementation in Bucharest & Prague;
- Responsible for all the major process related to Compensation and Benefits, assures the quality check of all related topics in order to obtain strong internal/external audit results.
Graduated of National School of Political Studies and Public Administration, Faculty of Public Administration – she is proficient in English and Spanish/Castilian. Diana Ionescu has great abilities of adapting to multicultural environments and great communication skills gained through her experience as a participant in the PEEP project (Pan European Education Project) and also as a participant in the Erasmus Exchange Program.
Outsourcing Advisors recommends Diana Ionescu as Romanian HR Professional specialized in the Outsourcing Industry!