“I am an Outsourcing Professional” – Iulian Barbu
With an experience of over 7 years in the Outsourcing and In house business, our community highly recommends Barbu Iulian as a true Outsourcing professional!
Iulian started his career in the Outsourcing line of business on a position of Senior Collection Officer, working for one of the most important BPO and Outsourcing provider in Romania, Computer Generated Solutions.
CGS Romania is one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market and is listed in the first 15 best companies of this type in the world.
As a Senior Collection Officer Iulian had the following responsibilities:
- Placing outbound calls for America Online – collection purposes;
- Answering inbound calls for the Collection Department;
- Complete additional work assignments or tasks as requested by the team leaders or upper management, within the limit of responsibility;
- Offering support for the team or new employees;
Iulian proved his capabilities and in the shortest of time became top collector and a key member of the team. He showed very good knowledge of every technical tool (computer, phone) or internal application connected to his area of business and a constant desire to always be up-to-date on every new product, service and internal procedure bringing added value to his daily tasks.
Starting with March 2008, he began his collaboration with one of the most prestigious companies in the world, Hewlett-Packard (HP) – American multinational information Technology Corporation.
HP Romania is the entity that focuses on service and solutions offerings which respond to business and individual customers most complex needs with a portfolio spanning from servers, storage, networking and IT software, solutions to PCs, laptops, printers and handheld devices.
Iulian currently works on the Finance – Credit & Collections department, on a position of Senior Collection Analyst & Employee Forum Team Lead.
His responsibilities as a Senior Collection Analyst include:
- Act as a subject matter expert for the WE Commercial & Supplies Team and for related processes and procedures with a special focus on applying trained collection strategies;
- Being accountable and identifying root causes for problems and assigning the issue towards the responsible department in order to reach timely resolutions;
- Managing the interactions with customers, financial institutions and third-party providers;
- Identifying “at risk” customers and engaging key contacts (credit and sales) to resolve issues;
- Research and reconcile transactions on customer accounts to ensure accuracy and completeness of the account information;
- Identifying gaps in the process and proposing improvement areas and solutions
He was also elected to represent the Employee Forum – a forum that acts as a „bridge” between HP’s 3500 employees and top management.
He is accountable for making sure that all proposals or requirements are transmitted to the senior management team as an objective and realistic project, managing all the projects and their budgets, price negotiation, budget forecasting, and evaluating all the Employee Forum members ( providing recognition based on their engagements, dedication and results ).
Among Iulian’s accomplishments we can outline:
- Clearing the majority of the over dues items from the Nordics account ( Denmark, Netherlands, Finland, Sweden and Norway);
- Reducing the time of dispute solving, pushing Order Management to release quickly all credits and re-bills;
- Reaching all targets imposed;
- Managing and improving the Direct Debit for Switzerland;
- Being elected employee representative and managing a team of employee representatives;
A graduate from the National School of Public and Administrative Studies with a License in Public Services and a Masters degree in Management and business communications, Iulian is proficient in English, he is very ambitious, energetic, a true team player and a very skilled employee!
Outsourcing Advisors highly recommends Iulian Barbu as a true Outsourcing Professional !