“I am an Outsourcing Professional” – Ana-Cristina Iftode
With an experience of over 8 years in the Outsourcing and In house business, our community highly recommends Ana-Cristina Iftode as a true Outsourcing professional!
Ana begun her professional career in the Outsourcing business back in 2006, holding a position of MARKETING/SALES OPERATOR at XL World Corporation Romania, in Iasi.
XL World is one of the largest outsources from emerging European countries, providing a Contact Center and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services locally and worldwide. XL World operates 2 service centers in Romania and 2 in Albania. The company has been present on the Romanian market since 2000, our country providing the second largest domestic market in East-Central Europe, a wide availability of language skills, a high level of education: Romania has more IT graduates per capita than the United States, Russia, India and China and competitive costs.
As a Marketing/Sales Operator at XL World Iasi, Ana’s responsibilities included database updates, market research, taking care of a customer portfolio and identifying new leads.
In 2007 Ana took a new role, that of EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, working for MAUVE AG Vienna.
Mauve AG is an Austrian company based in Vienna with a Romanian branch located in Iasi. It specializes in the field of financial software, producing and commercializing fund administration software. On the side, Mauve AG also publishes “Fondswerte Magazin”, the magazine for Investment Companies and depositary banks.
As an Executive Assistant, her responsibilities included:
– Maintaining contact with existing and potential clients over e-mail and telephone;
– Organizing international events in Poland, the Czech Republic and Germany, as well as in Vienna, Austria (gathering information on venues, contact with hotel staff, handling incoming/outgoing requests/needs);
– Leading an up to 4 people team(who were making outbound invitation calls) in objection handling, telephone and emails wording;
– Coordinating the editing process of the magazine (journalists involvement, printing, shipping, subscribers, etc.)
Starting with 2011, until present, Ana holds the position of TEAM LEADER BACK-OFFICE, working for a world known outsourcing company, CAPGEMINI SERVICES, Romanian branch, located in Iasi.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Present in 44 countries with more than 125,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ana is a skilled manager, and her responsibilities, within Capgemini include:
– Proactively managing team performance, aiming to exceed SLA targets;
– Assisting the Operations Managers in the planning and implementation of changes to the service;
– Monitoring the quality of the service and influencing continuous improvement;
– Building and maintaining strong working relationships with key service contacts;
– Participating in the Service Centre as a whole, seeking to improve the company’s Best Practices;
– Assisting with the collation and ongoing maintenance of all knowledge (procedural and fix);
– Effectively managing and developing staff, encouraging them to work for and seek recognition;
– Being aware of and actively helping staff develop in line with their career aspirations;
– Operating a succession planning strategy;
– Communicating Client, Company and Service Centre Management information effectively.
With a Bachelor of Law, granted by the Al. I. Cuza” University, Iasi, and with two Masters Degrees – one in Public Relations (finalized with the dissertation paper “Management in Public Relations”) and one in Business Law (dissertation paper with the theme and name“The Offshore-Outsourcing contract” ), Ana- Cristina Iftode found the perfect way in which theory can be applied in the professional life as well!
Outsourcing Advisors highly recommends Ana-Cristina Iftode as a true Romanian Outsourcing Professional!