I am an “Outsourcing Professional” – Alexandra Bruma
Alexandra Bruma joined Romanian Outsourcing industry 7 years ago, working for an important global outsourcing provider : Genpact. In this past 7 years she held different specialist or managerial roles as Junior Manager, Team Leader or Process Trainer – her expertise being related to:
- IT Support/ Service Desk – assisting various customers across EMEA;
- Team management: performance management system, reward and recognition, coaching & feedback, staff planning and task distribution;
- Budget management;
- Customer management: looking for new ways to improve internal and external customers partnership.
- Higher understanding of EMEA & US customer needs – she managed teams in charge with handling UK, FR, HU, ES customers.
- Working globally experience.
Alexandra graduated Faculty of Foreign Languages and Literature (Bucharest University) and Faculty of Public Relations in Marketing (ASE). She is certified in Six Sigma (green belt) and Project Management and she completed a significant list of professional development training .
Outsourcing Advisors recommends Alexandra Bruma as a true Romanian Outsourcing Professional.